Buy a Home
Ten Great Reasons to Buy a Home
- Quality of life-a home provides stability and security for you and your loved ones, and membership within a community of neighbors.
- Pride of Ownership-a home is a personal haven, a place that you can decorate, shape, and ahre over time because it's yours.
- Excellent afforfability-lower home prices combined with low interest rates means there are tremendous opportunities for buyers.
- Historically low interst rates-under 5% gives better purchasing power to those who qualify.
- Appreciation potential-your home investment can grow i value.
- Equity buildup & and debt pay down-homeowners enjoy an average net worth of approximately $184,000 vs $4,000 for renters.
- Leverage-where else can you buy an investment of this magnitude with as little as 5-10% percent down.
- Tax decuction advantages- property tax and mortgage interest may be a write-off. Check with you professional tax preparer.
- Tax exemption-up tp $500,000 per married couple or $250,000 per person on the sale of primary residence in the United States.
- The real cost of renting- at $800 per month, with the average 6 percent rental increase per year, you will pay $126,536 over a 10 year period but have zero ownership of the property.